Friday 6 July 2012

My 3 email management tips aren't really tips.  However, I find that if I make sure to check my email at least once daily, I can keep up to date with the emails.  I also ensure that I delete the junk or otherwise uninteresting emails on a weekly basis.  I set time aside to actually go through and delete mail every week so that it doesn't become overwhelming.  My final email management tip is simply not to give out my email address whenever possible, and don't sign up for many "customer points" cards.  That helps alot.

3 comments:

  1. Another tip is to block emails from senders that you receive Junk email from to minimize the number of Junk email you receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not handing out your email is a good idea. It helps keep the junk to a minimal amount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Tricia. Especially on some bogus website.

    ReplyDelete